This is my nighttime skincare routine, numbered in the order I apply them in the evening. I apply all of these products nightly except for the Origins Drink Up Intensive mask and the Drunk Elephant Baby Facial. Those are only applied on separate nights, one night a week for the Baby Facial and two nights a week for the Origins Drink Up. The Origins is incredibly hydrating but it could be used every night if you wanted to use it that way.
The Baby Facial is a chemical exfoliatant so it is very harsh on the skin if applied more than a couple times a week.
On the night I apply the Baby Facial, I do not use the Skyn Iceland Nordic Peel because that is way too much AHA and BHA exfoliants. The Drunk Elephant is essentially a more intensive version of the Skyn Iceland peel pads.
1. Clinique Take The Day Off Balm
2. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser
3. Skyn Iceland Nordic Peel
4. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Serum
5. Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream
6. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
7. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Baby Facial
**links are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission from them, with no extra cost to you**