Nordstrom is my absolute favorite place to shop at. They carry everything for everyone, which is why I'm totally on board with it. While I am a broke college student, it doesn't mean I can't add various things to my cart, even though I'm not buying them! Go ahead and take a peek at what's in my cart.
Also, please bear with me, as I'm still learning Photoshop, so things may not look perfect. Massive shoutout to @creativekaylee on Instagram who helped me out!
1. Gal Meets Glam Carmen Jumpsuit - this jumpsuit is one that I've lusted over ever since it came out over the holidays. It's a striking red and perfectly unique. If I bought this, I would definitely wear it on my cruise in May!
2. Tory Burch Miller Sandals - these sandals look so versatile and from looking at the reviews, they also seem that they would hold up well. For the money, I think they would last a really long time! Also would wear these on my cruise in May. Can you tell I'm excited?
3. Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Eye Shadow Palette - this palette has been so popular that I'm really just curious to see what the hype is all about. Dreamy pinks and mauves all in one palette? I'll take one!
4. J. Crew Everyday Cashmere Turtleneck - if you know me, you know I love a good basic turtleneck. I can only imagine how soft this is, considering it's cashmere. I'm sure it's worth it for the price. Maybe someone out there wants to give me a Valentine's Day gift?
5. Bobbi Brown Crushed liquid lip balm - this has been reviewed as creamy and hydrating. I'm all about that. The shade "Hippy Shake" definitely interests me.
6. J. Crew Downtown Field Jacket - one of the world's most iconic jackets, how could you not want this? It's versatile and looks easy to throw on with any outfit. (This recently got moved on to Nordstrom Rack's website but still in love with it)
7. Kendra Scott Kirsten earrings - I already have these earrings in rose gold and I wear them with practically anything. I would love to have them in a silver to be able to wear with more outfits.
8. Zella leggings - these leggings are probably the most popular ones on the Nordstrom website. While I've never tried them, I bet the reviews are true. I always need another pair of leggings.
9. Kate Spade Large Molly tote - I'm a sucker for oversized totes, and this one fits the bill. Plus I love that shade of baby pink (my favorite color!)
10. Steve Madden Leopard Print pumps - alright, who's on board with this leopard trend? *raises hand* These leopard print pumps speak for themselves.
Thanks for reading and I hope you come back for the next post!